- Eliminates build-up of paper dust
- Prevents jamming
- Conditions blades to extend shredder lifespan
Why oil your shredder?
- It is very important to keep oiling the cutting cylinders on your shredder
- It will prolong the life of your shredder and will prevent annoying squeaks that may occur.
Shredding machines that are not oiled will:
- Take longer to shred
- Be more prone to jamming
- Start to shred fewer sheets of paper per pass, per minute.
How often should you oil your shredder?
- It is recommended to oil the shredder every time you empty the waste bin.